For a brief history about Corail Hélicoptères: the company has been committed for more than 15 years to offer you high-end services. Whether for tourism, business travel or flight services, the company has succeeded in all the missions entrusted to it. A dedicated team is also at your disposal for more information.
Composed of 9 helicopters and 11 pilots, Corail Helicoptères has been able to take off, paving its way to success and then established itself in the West of Reunion Island in 2011. Through its numerous offers of aerial services, the helicopter airline company recorded, in 2016, more than 6,100 tourist overflights and continues to work on building a solid clientele.
Corail Hélicoptèeres Mauritius obtained its AOC (Air Operator’s certificate) in March 2017 and is also the only Mauritian airline governed under European standards. Hence, the company gives you the opportunity to discover the island from another angle.
Corail hélicoptères Mauritius offers many packages for sightseeing flights, but also offers its services for aerial work, while respecting safety instructions. Corail Hélicoptères Mauritius was initially based at SSR International Airport in Plaine Magnien. Hence, it offers transfer and chartered flight services that allow its passengers to arrive at their hotel in less than 20 minutes. Because of the standard and comfort of our H120 helicopters, we also ensure the carrying of their luggage during the transfer.
Since July 2018, Corail Hélicoptères Mauritius has opened the first private heliport of the island in Triolet in the north to meet the needs of its customers. Discover the splendour of the lagoons, with a wide range of blue tones, as well as the beauty of the sites with volcanic reliefs. By completing its service offer with aerial work in 2019, Corail Hélicoptères Mauritius has shown a willingness to diversify its services in order to meet the needs of more people.
– More than 40,000 passengers transported each year between Reunion Island and Mauritius.
– A fleet of 6 helicopteres on Reunion Island and 3 on Mauritius.
– A reservation service 7/7, by email, but also by phone.
– The application of helicopter maintenance programs defined by the manufacturer and also complementary maintenance procedures put in place by our services.
– Air transport insurance guarantees in accordance with European conventions.
– The regular control of the capacities of our pilots.
– The feasibility of flights in the best possible comfort with a listening and a very particular attention towards the passengers.
Corail Hélicoptères Mauritius respects and rigorously applies the procedures and regulations in force.